Autosolo / Autotest / PCA 19th September
Entries open 2nd September 12.00 (midday)!
As previously announced, we will be getting back underway running events on the 19th of September. In line with guidelines (and dragging ourselves into 2020) we have moved to an only entry and signing on system; www.rallyscore.net.
The entry forms and pre event sign in declarations can be found on the homepage in the list of upcoming events. This system also facilitates online payment so we can fully eliminate cash and paperwork on the day!
As this is our first event under the new rules and due to limitations on gathering sizes we have a few changes to the way events have previously run. These included the following (but please, please read the regs for all the detail).
– Entries are limited to 15 competitors.
– Double entries are permitted, but no exception will be made for more than 2 drivers.
– Passengers are only permitted for junior PCA competitors and they must be from the same household.
– Social distancing and “competition bubbles” will be in place and actively encouraged.
– Extra hygiene measures are in place for hand washing and equipment sanitisation.
– The event is closed to club (only members or SSCC can enter). This is to help with admin behind the scenes and also let our active members who have been missing out this year get back out as a priority!
Please take the time to read the new regs in their entirety. We appreciate that there’s tons of information, guidance, rules and recommendations flying around right now but it’s vital that we get this right and allow ourselves to keep events running once we get going again!