Revolution Issue 13 out now
|The country is sadly becoming accustomed to lockdown, and it already seems a very long time since we were all enjoying fun on four wheels in our preferred motorsport disciplines.
Life is certainly different, however it is important in these times while we are Staying at Home, Protecting the NHS and helping Save Lives, that we stay mentally stimulated. You will find no shortage of news and features in this month’s Revolution magazine, bringing the best of virtual motorsports and real-life recollected motorsport from the archive, as well as bringing you up to date with what is going on at Motorsport UK.
We have put together a bumper Stay at Home issue bringing you;
- A tribute to the legendary Sir Stirling Moss
- How Motorsport UK is supporting Clubs with the £1 Million Club Continuity Funds
- An insight into the workings of the National Court – including the day Michael Schumacher visited our Colnbrook HQ
- McRae’s Legacy – a recollection of Colin’s achievement 25 years ago
- Club Corner – an insight into the Club Racing UK community
- Esports – our pick of the ones to watch
- The pick of your #StayOnTrack member benefits including some new partner offers
There’s also the opportunity to win one of two hardback motoring books, courtesy of our friends at Porter Press International.
If you are not a regular reader, now is the time to click on Revolution and have a look at what your member magazine has to offer.
You can read online or via the Motorsport UK Revolution App, available from your choice of App store.
If you have ideas as to future content, please feel free to get in touch using the details on Page 23 and sharing your thoughts.
Until we see you on track, Stay Safe and Stay at Home.
This entry was posted in Club News
. Bookmark the permalink